“I’m not sure, Chinatsu-chan.” I remarked with uncertainty. Chinatsu nodded and smiled.
“Well, well… okay.” She smiled widely. “You follow your dreams.”
I had met Chinatsu at the beginning of the school year. I was high school student now. It was a new start, spring. The sakura trees had bloomed, I surely would have to go and see them. I wonder if I could go with Umiko… That’s what I would certainly wish.
“Yushiko-chan!” Chinatsu-chan smiled at me while I was spacing out, I widened my eyes and looked at her.
“Umm… what is it?” I asked curious.
“Nothing.” She smiled and then laughed happily, after she just left running. “I’m going to buy a sandwich.” She said and left. I stayed in class and took out a book to read, I had just finished my bento. I wonder if Umiko would like it if I made a bento for her someday… I wish she would.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ View full article »
Emotionless Videogames: Chapter 15.
It was the day of the Hanabi festival, feelings of insecurity invaded my mind as I was putting on my yukata. Surprisingly enough, those feelings were not owned to my meeting new people, but rather, too my lack of self-confidence. I have been experiencing these feelings the whole summer, I can’t figure out why, but I don’t find myself likeable. At that moment I thought that I should better follow Umiko-san’s advice: Don’t try to find the root of the problem, just replace it with a positive feeling. So, after putting my yukata on, I took my keys and left.
I waited at the area we had agreed and then, I saw it, Umiko-san was walking towards me with two other girls. I stood there, paralyzed; I was starting to regret coming here.
- Hi, Yushiko-chan. – Umiko-san smiled. – This is Ichigawa Yushiko. – She presented me to her friends. View full article »
Emotionless Videogames: Chapter 14.
“The man with the knife”… “The girl with the knife”…
There was just one day left for the Hanabi festival and I was suddenly feeling like talking to Yushiko-chan, I don’t know why but I, out of the blue, felt very sentimental and I wanted to talk to her no matter what.
- This little girl must always be on-line… – I though, it surely wasn’t a fact that made me happy, but at the moment it was quite convenient for me, so I couldn’t help but be slightly glad… Also at least she spend her time on the doing worthy things, I suppose, well, even if she did make friends, I don’t think that she would be able to stop this habit. That’s probably because most of her hobbies are indoors, and with our technology, she can perform most of the using her computer, even drawing. I know quite a lot about that myself since I am an aspiring fashion designer. View full article »
Emotionless Videogames: Chapter 11.
It had already been two days since we visited the aquarium. Today I woke up early, ready to go to the beach and explore. I put on my swimsuit, drank milk and got out of the boat with Umiko-san. After being on the water for some time I got out and went towards the rocks to look for sea animals, I finally found a sea urchin and got it out of the water to look at it, it was moving!
- Yushiko-chan? Is that a sea urchin?
- Yes! – I said happy. – I’m examining it. – Umiko-san giggled.
- Really? – She smiled. – And what it’s doing?
- It’s moving a bit… – I turned it upside down. – Oh! It’s mouth! View full article »